A normal height of a human head is nearly 1 feet varing a bit depending on the person. In other words, a human head is between 9 to 12 inches in height and 5-7 inches in width.
Some other heights of our body are as following
- Your hand: The width of your palm is around 4 inches (10 centimeters).
- Your foot: A normal foot is around 12 inches in length.
- Your lower arm from elbow to fingertip: Your lower arm is about 1.5 feet (46 centimeters).
- From nose to fingertip: The distance between your nose and at the tip of your finger when your arm is expanded is about a yard (36 inches). On the off chance that you haven’t utilized this technique yourself, ask your mom or grandma: It’s the customary method of estimating fabric.
- The distance of one full step: Called a speed, it’s around 58 inches, barely shy of 6 feet. The Romans utilized this estimation, thus can you!
Hopefully, this article was helpful in answering some of your height-related questions. Lastly, if you want an answer to whether beards make you look tall or not, we have a great article written on that too, here is a link if you want to give it a look “Do Beards Make You Look Taller?” .And if you want to go through some of the benefits of being small, thestar has a great article written on this, do give it a look if you re interested “10 advantages of being short“