Deku ( Midoriya ) is 5’5 or 166 centimeters or 65.4 inches in height, so considering his height, he surely falls under the shorter ones in his class. To be exact he is the 8th shortest student in his class by ranking. Following is the listed height of all the students of deku’s class.
- Mezo Shoji 187cm/6’2″
- Koji Koda 186cm/6’1″
- Rikido Sato 185cm/6’1″
- Tenya Ida 179cm/5’10”
- Hanta Sero 177cm/5’10”
- Shoto Todoroki 176cm/5’9″
- Momo Yaoyorozu 173cm/5’8″
- Katsuki Bakugo 172cm/5’8″
- Eijiro Kirishima 170cm/5’7″
- Mashirao Ojiro 169cm/5’6″
- Yuga Aoyama 168cm/5’6″
- Denki Kaminari 168cm/5’6″
- Izuku Midoriya 166cm/5’5″
- Mina Ashido 159cm/5’3″
- Fumikage Tokoyami 158cm/5’2″
- Ochaco Uraraka 156cm/5’1
- Kyoka Jiro 154cm/5’1″
- Toru Hagakure 152cm/5’0″
- Tsuyu Asui 150cm/4’11”
- Minoru Mineta 108cm/3’7
Is Deku Taller Than Bakugou?
No, Deku is not taller than Bakugou, infact he is 3 inches shorter than bakugou, as bakugou is 5’8 in height and deku is 5’5.
Is Deku Taller Than Shoto?
No, Deku is not taller than Shoto in anhy way, infact, he is 4 incehs shorter than shoto as shoto is 5’9 in height whereas deku is 5’5 in height.
Some Other Fun Facts About Deku And MHA
- All The Members Have Meaningful Names
Arrangement maker Kohei Horikoshi gave pretty much every character in My Hero Academia a significant name, frequently based around Japanese wit. For example, Tenya Iida’s name comes from “idaten” – a term beginning from the name of Buddhist figure Skanda, used to depict somebody quick on their feet; as Iida surely is.
In the mean time, Bakugo’s name comes from “baku”, signifying “bomb” or “blast, and “gō”, which can signify “strength” or “force” – again an exact portrayal of his character and Quirk.
- Tsuyu Asui and Toro Hagakure Were Originally Men
While some should think about them the “best young ladies” on the whole of My Hero Academia, Asui (she likes to be called Tsu) and Hagakure nearly weren’t young ladies in any way. At the point when Kohei Horikoshi originally conceptualized these two characters, he imagined them as young men; he just changed their sexual orientations once he understood that Class 1-A was excessively predominately male, with 16 young men and only 4 young ladies involving the seats.
Horikoshi later said he was totally content with his choice, as, I’m certain, is the arrangement’s aggregate fanbase.
- Shoto Todoroki Might Be A Rip-Off
Kohei Horikoshi presented a great deal of unique ideas in his now-renowned shounen anime, and we not the slightest bit intend to say that he out and out took the thought for Todoroki from another source – no anecdotal character can at any point genuinely be a model, as each has motivations established in the psyche. Notwithstanding, a few of the critical components in Todoroki’s set of experiences (for example, his pyrokinetic powers, his oppressive dad, and the consume scar, brought about by a parent, that rests over his left eye) are generally present throughout the entire existence of Avatar: The Last Airbender character Zuko also.
While those searching for approaches to analyze the two may simply be trying in vain in a disastrous endeavor at a paranoid fear, it’s ideal to simply take a gander at the full rundown of equals and choose for yourself if Todoroki’s character is Horikoshi’s unadulterated innovation or a substantial subsidiary of another person – or, maybe, some place in the middle.
- Katsuki Bakugo Was Supposed To Be Kind
Similarly as with what happened to Uraraka’s character, the “first” rendition of Bakugo went through a gigantic change during the arranging phases of the manga. Maker Kohei Horikoshi previously planned the character to be a sort, delicate saint, yet he later chose this thought caused the character to appear to be excessively tiresome.
We’re really happy he chosen to go with his other thought, which turned into the Bakugo we know and love today; a character the arrangement would be a lot more blunt without!
Did You Know!
Deku Was Meant To Be An Adult!: Deku was meant to be an adult in the initial stages in the making of the anime series. This also means that the whole school system was a mere afterthought that became so popular with the creators that they decided to make that a big part of the plot.
This fun fact often comes as quite a shock to quite some many fans, especially considering that the whole of the anime is quite delved into the concept of the schooling systems that makes heroes.
Moreover, another fun thing to note at this point is that Deku was initially intended to have emo hair, (the same like Sasuke if you are a Naruto fan for reference)
Deku’s Name: Deku’s name as a hero did not have any nice origin as his whole childhood he was called “Deku”, which roughly translates to “Stupid” or “Dumb”. But when it came to deciding Midoriya’s hero name, he decided that he was going to use the same name that he was mocked over, to show that he owned each and every part of his character and was comfortable with any mockery that might come in the way of his dream of becoming a great hero. This represented determination, as well as courage, as Midoriya was giving himself a hero name that had been used to insult him his whole childhood
All About Deku’s Attacks
This is a punch that has been quite enhanced with One For All. The special thing about this attack is its raw power. This attack has been able to shatter windows break through floors
This is a trick that Deku uses while bringing all of the power to his forefinger and then shooting the power through flicking the finger. This attack has caused waves on the surface of the water and even caused waves in the air along with breaking big pieces of ice in his fight against Shoto Todoroki. Moreover, he can also use this power with his broken finger but this can be quite stressful on his finger until now but he has learned how to do this attack without getting his finger anymore till this far in the anime series
This is a power that one of that was passed down by Lariat, one of the previous users of One For All. This power allows Deku to control strays of dark energy while they form around his arms. These can be useful and helpful in grabbing objects that might be nearby or just moving and jumping around. This dark energy comes out of Deku in the form of ropes and contains all the quirk of ropes
Float ( Nana Shimura’s Quirk )
This is a quirk whose power are yet to be completely revealed but it mostly revolves around maneuvering oneself’s movement while in the air, more will be revealed about this quirk as the story goes on
This is the new hero costume of Deku which he modified as he shifted his fightin to more of a leg based one. as he wanted to protect his hands from any kind of damage if possible. Moreover, this costume also comes with upgraded gloves that help Deku make long-range wind-based attacks like “Delaware Smash Air Force”
This is a technique created by Deku so that he can channel a part of One For All’s power and transfer it evenly throughout his entire body. This increases the overall mobility and agility of Deku and allows him to move somewhat similar to All Might himself. Moreover, this technique also helps in saving him from injuring his body whilst using All For One which is something that Deku is still working on. For now he has gone up to utilizing 5% percent of All Might’s raw strength but he is still working on the rest of the things
Some Results Of Deku’s Attacks
- He destroyed a robot that was nearly the size of a building with a mere punch, this was done earlier in the anime series. And the punch ended up rendering his arm useless for quite some while after that
- Destroying floors during the test whilst competing against Bakugo
- Creating a small wave with just a fick of his finger and destroying pieces of ice the same way as he did in his fight against todoroki
- He is physically strong enough to throw a few of his class fellow around without the use of his quirk ofcourse.
- Jump high in the air whilst using full cowl
- can create airwaves like the one he created against Gentle
- Deku has also used 1,000,000% Detroit Delaware Smash during his fight against Muscular
- ran faster then Hero Killer Stain
- learns to react from GranTorino’s movements
- And don’t forget the explosion from Bokugo
- keeping on fighting with broken bones all along
- surviving long falls
Weaknesses Of Deku For Now
- Still can’t truly control the power of All Might. Moreover overusing his power can cause quite some damage to his body. The nurse has even told him that he can only bear to get his hands broken 2 to 3 more times
- He can’t completely use the powers of his ancestors like Black Whip and Float
- Overusing One For All can cause irreversible damage to his body.
- One For All 100% causes extreme damage to his body, and he can’t use Full Cowl – 100% without Eri’s help.
- Due to his frequent injuries, his arms are incredibly close to being permanently paralyzed from muscle failure. He only has 2-3 more bone-breaking attacks in him before his arms go completely numb.
- Black Whip is hard to control, and he can only use it for a short time before it starts causing him pain.
Deku’s Real Name
Deku is the hero name of Izuku Midoriya who is an aspirant of becoming the strongest hero and
Deku’s Dad is Hisashi, he has been working abroad since Midoriya was a little child, but apart from this there is very little kown about this character from the series but it is speculated that more will be told about him in the future of the anime series
Height Of All Might!
All Might Is 7’2 Or 219 cm or 2.19 meters or 86 inches in height in his muscle form and nearly 5’11 or 182 cm or 71 inches in his weak form.
Hopefully, this article was helpful in answering some of your height-related questions. Lastly, if you want an answer to whether beards make you look tall or not, we have a great article written on that too, here is a link if you want to give it a look “Do Beards Make You Look Taller?” .And if you want to go through some of the benefits of being small, thestar has a great article written on this, do give it a look if you re interested “10 advantages of being short“